What are fasteners? Fastener is a kind of mechanical parts used for fastening connection. It is widely used in the application. The characteristics of the fastener are: variety, performance and use. Therefore, what are fasteners,there are people who have the national (industry) standards for a class of fasteners known as the standard fasteners, referred to as the standard parts.
What are fasteners used for？ Fastener is the most widely used basic pieces of machinery. Along with our country entering WTO in 2001 and entered the ranks of the international trade big country. China's fastener products are exported to countries around the world, countries of the world's fastener products are also constantly influx into the Chinese market. Fasteners as one of the larger imports and exports of China, to achieve international standards, to promote China's fastener enterprises to the world, to promote the full participation of fastener enterprises in international cooperation and competition, both with important significance and strategic significance.
What are fasteners？ Fasteners will two or more than two parts (or components) of fastening connected into a whole by a kind of mechanical parts in general. Market is also known as standard parts.
It usually includes the following parts: Hexagon head bolts, hex flange bolt, a T-shaped bolt, slotting machine screws, cross recessed machine screw, self tapping screws, self drilling screws, hex nuts, washers, spring washers, pumping core rivet, rivet hammer, garland type pumping core rivet, steel expansion bolt, nut expansion, wood screws, pins, assembly and connection, welding nail.
What are fasteners standard ，Each fastener product has to be involved in a number of aspects of the standard:
1) fasteners product size standards: basic dimensions of specific provisions of the products; threaded products, also includes a threaded the basic size, thread winding, shoulder distance, back end size of the knife slot and chamfer, externally threaded parts etc..
2) standards for technical conditions for fasteners products.
3) fastener product acceptance inspection, marking and packaging standards: the specific provisions of the product quality level and sampling plan, and product marking method and packaging requirements.
4) the standard of marking method for fasteners products: the specific provisions of the product complete marking method and the contents of the simplified marking method.
5) other aspects of fasteners: such as the standard of the fastener terms, the weight of the fasteners, etc..